Monday 27 April 2015

Thinspins 

1. Deep within
Are stories
surfaces cannot hold.
When you write
Write me deep.
‪#‎thinspins1

2. Look for me
On the other side
Of comfort
Inconvenience regretted.
‪#‎thinspins2

3. Smelling like you
Is the best part
Of our encounters.
‪#‎thinspins3

4. She: Why me?
He: Because,
There is no alternative.
thinspins4

5. Pace for you,
For me, space
In between a story ricochets.

‪#‎thinspins5

6. Somewhere
Instants get eternity
Elsewhere
Eternity is institutionalised

‪#‎thinspins6

7. Tell me a story
Don't make it of flowers
For fragrances get feeble
Soon.

‪#‎thinspins7

8. Pedestals were different
But love
As it turned out 
Was a great leveller.

‪#‎thinspins8

9. There is a fine wire
Between 
Your fear and fortitude
I perched my love on it.

‪#‎thinspins9

10. Someday
And the day will come
When 'pull'
Will be our 
Highest common factor.

‪#‎thinspins10

11. Repression
Is a queer force
Often causing 
Co-lateral damage

‪#‎thinspins11

12. What lingers?
Memories and moments do
Often Words and poems too

‪#‎thinspins12

13. Eventuality we will see
As for now
Time's warp looks a
delightful dwelling 

‪#‎thinspins13

14. Return to Nature, 
A phenomenon
Akin to the creation
Of a poem.

‪#‎thinspins14

15. Soft winds
In summer evenings
Are lovers' parley

‪#‎thinspins15

16. At night
I give myself to the dark
My shelter from light's ignominy. 

‪#‎thinspins16

17. Between sun dunes and seashores 
Water makes
Settlements

‪#‎thinspins17

18. Ebb and flow,
The sea song
Intones a jagged tune.

‪#‎thinspins18

19. Mingled breadths
In languid rhythms
Orchestrating one love song.

‪#‎thinspins19

20. Come in my dreams
To live
Our desired reality.

‪#‎thinspins20

No comments:

Post a Comment